On the second floor, the Ivoire Suite has intimate views over the private garden at La Maison du Village, past terracotta rooftops beyond and towards the bell tower of the village church. The sitting room, connecting bedroom and bathroom make this Suite a wonderful getaway. Vintage linens cover the antique daybed and armchairs and the bathroom has original 18th century Provencal tiles. Original window shutters and soft linen curtains shut the world out and ensure a perfect night’s sleep.
Serenity and tranquillity in the Ivoire Suite with sweeping views over the village.
- Bedroom with King size bed and generous wardrobes
- Separate sitting room with French day bed, which converts to a single bed
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Bottled water, Nespresso and tea making facilities
- Bathroom with full bath and overhead shower / Diptyque toiletries / Hairdryer
- Safe / Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi / Television
- Antique furnishings and books from Vicki Archer’s personal collection
Serenity and tranquillity best describe the Ivoire Suite, with its sweeping views over the village.Discover
Framboise Suite, with original 18th century features is the hidden secret at La Maison du Village.Discover
The Violette Suite with its grand proportions and antique furnishings; a perfect space to indulge.Discover
The Rose Suite will enchant you with its intimate views and its spacious bathroom.Discover