Upstairs and secluded the Framboise Suite has its own sitting room adjacent to the bedroom and bathroom. This Suite, high away from the hustle and bustle of Saint Rémy de Provence, overlooks the cobblestoned, rue du 8 Mai. The Suite is charming with its original rustic beams and antique cupboards in the dressing area. A large sofa bed in the adjoining sitting room makes this an ideal retreat for a couple, friends travelling together or a small family.
Original 18th century features, the hidden secret at La Maison du Village.
- Bedroom with King size bed and generous wardrobes
- Separate sitting room with sofa bed, which converts
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Bottled water, Nespresso and tea making facilities
- Bathroom with full bath and overhead shower / Diptyque toiletries / Hairdryer
- Safe / Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi / Television
- Antique furnishings and books from Vicki Archer’s personal collection
The Rose Suite will enchant you with its intimate views and its spacious bathroom.Discover
The Violette Suite with its grand proportions and antique furnishings; a perfect space to indulge.Discover
Serenity and tranquillity best describe the Ivoire Suite, with its sweeping views over the village.Discover
Next to the garden the Ecru suite with mezzanine opens out to a small private terrace...Discover
Framboise Suite, with original 18th century features is the hidden secret at La Maison du Village.Discover